Friday, October 11, 2024

BIG BOY4014 Steam Engine Locomotive and using Neo Editing and Presets

UNION PACIFIC BIG BOY 4014.  Largest Steam Locomotive in the World. 
Parked at College Station 10/8/24

 I used the Affinity Photo clone tool to carefully remove the people on the right and the cars on the left (see below).  I wanted to remove all modern-day artifacts but didn't have the time/patience to tackle the apartment complex.  I might end up doing it and updating at a later time.  Next I used Luminar Neo to edit a mystical look, dropped in a sky with a little character,  and added the preset Dirty Look.


Original.  Fujifilm X-T5 16-80 Fuji lens.


I took my daughters and one-year-old grandson to see BIG BOY at College Station. It was a clear, blue sky and the pictures were taken around high noon.  

I plan to print and frame this for the little guy.


Used the new Color Transfer edit option (tropical Landscape--match similar objects' colors) and a little Mystical edit. Also dropped in a different sky.

NEO Preset Monochrome Low Key 75%


No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG BOY4014 Steam Engine Locomotive and using Neo Editing and Presets

UNION PACIFIC BIG BOY 4014.  Largest Steam Locomotive in the World.  Parked at College Station 10/8/24  I used the Affinity Photo clone tool...