Friday, December 15, 2023

Christmas is Better with Grandbabies.

 

It's official, I am entering my first Christmas season as an amateur photographer and a first-time grandfather.  So far I've done two family-requested photo shoots and a third is coming.   My youngest daughter, Makenzie, gave birth in October to a healthy baby boy, Rowan.  We picked an evening about an hour before sunset to walk the square of their little hometown of Smithville, Texas and look for interesting backdrops for family pictures.  I used my Fujifilm X-T5 with a Viltrox 27mm lens.  I stayed in auto-mode--I'm still nervous to go fully manual, but I can tell I'm getting more confident, that will come in time.  


Here's a selection of photos:

NEO Preset filter





NEO Preset filter







NEO Preset



No comments:

Post a Comment

How a ND filter and CPL Polarizer can Help on Bright Days.

  Today I spent a couple hours in the afternoon at McKinney Falls State Park.  It's only a 15-minute drive from my house and a $6 day pa...